Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hell's Kitchen Finalists

Gordon Ramsay last night revealed which two chefs will compete for the title of HELL’s KITCHEN winner: Justin Antiorio from Lyndhurst, NJ, and Christina Wilson from Philadelphia, PA. Dana Cohen of River Vale, NJ, was eliminated. 

As Justin and Christina head into the final showdown on Monday, Sept. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX, they are preparing for the most important dinner service of their lives. In designing their menus, they have carefully selected teams of their past competitors to stand behind them as they face their final test. Tune in to see who will win the life-changing grand prize – a head chef position, working under Executive Chef Kevin Hee, at Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.

The Top Two Finalists:

Name: Justin Antiorio
Age: 29
Occupation: Sous Chef
Hometown: Lyndhurst, NJ
Twitter: @ChefJustinHK


Justin’s Highlight: HELL’S KITCHEN has been an unbelievable experience for me and the highlight has been learning so much about myself as a person and really seeing how much patience I have. Being one of the final two contestants is by far one of my greatest accomplishments and with not many chefs making it this far in ten seasons, it is truly an honor and a privilege.”

Name: Christina Wilson
Age: 32
Occupation: Chef de Cuisine
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
Twitter: @ChefChristinaW


Christina’s Highlight: I think the highlight for me came when Chef Ramsay announced me as the first contestant going through to the finals. Watching now, I can see in my face that I'm at my breaking point mentally and physically on the show. My emotions have just been jarred by seeing my family and I am running on a whole different kind of adrenaline right now. This moment was big for me because when I needed to dig deeper, I was able to. Now I just need one more big push and I'll be Vegas-bound!”

No comments:

Post a Comment