Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Chew Ratings Declined Last Week


Ratings for The Chew on ABC have declined from last week, which was predicted by many who said the show about cooking and food would peak by Thanksgiving and then start to decline.

This past week, the number of total viewers was 2.33 million, down from 2.5 million last week.  Below is a chart with the full trend from the show's premiere week.

The Chew is now besting All My Children's same week ratings from last year with viewers overall, according to Nielsen.  The Chew replaced AMC to the jeers of so many viewers back in September. The programs are tied among women 19-49, but The Chew is behind AMC with women 25-54 and 18-34.

Week of 9/26
Week of
10/3
Week of 10/10
Week of 10/17
Week
of
10/24
Week of 10/31
Week of
11/7
Week
of
11/14
Week
of
11/21
Week
of
11/28
2.10
1.78
1.86
1.94
2.15
2.16
2.25
2.3
2.5
2.3

7 comments:

  1. All those people except for the blond lady look like they need to go back up the mountain and stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the chew! I want my soaps back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the chew and the new show "the revolution "

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the chew! I want my soaps back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the chew! I want my soaps back

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Chew's cast seem to be a poorly dressed crew of misfits. Expect their ratings to continue declining. ABC can also expect the ratings of The Revolution to be dismal. The soaps had generations of viewers, and ABC insulted them. Unfortunately, the millions of people who record the soaps while they work and watch them later are NOT counted in the viewer ratings. If this audience were counted, AMC and OLTL would still be in production. ABC will regret their decision to abandon their long running soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recorded, have to work during the day not fair that were not counted

    ReplyDelete