Friday, March 2, 2012

Top 13 American Idol Finalists

They're already down to the final 13 on American Idol.  The list was revealed on last night's program.  They are: DeAndre Brackensick, Hollie Cavanagh, Colton Dixon, Heejun Han, Jermaine Jones, Skylar Laine, Joshua Ledet, Shannon Magrane, Phillip Phillips, Jeremy Rosado, Jessica Sanchez, Elise Testone and Erika Van Pelt.  

Viewers voted for the Top 10 and then there was a wild card round during which the judges, Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler, chose Brackensick, Rosado and Van Pelt to continue in the competition.

Next Wednesday, March 7th, American Idol celebrates its 400th episode when the Top 13 will be mentored by Mary J. Blige.  The men will perform the music of Stevie Wonder.   The women will pay tribute to Whitney Houston.

Thursday will be the results show and Mary J. Blige will perform as will Season 10 runner-up Lauren Alaina who will perform her hit, “Georgia Peach.”

Here are the Season 11 Top 13 finalists: 

DeAndre Brackensick             
Hometown: San Jose, CA
Age: 17

Keep up with Deandre at:

Fun Facts about DeAndre:
  1.  I love Hawaiian culture.
  2.  My two closest friends have the exact
       same hair as me.
  3.  I make Polynesian costumes for a living.



Hollie Cavanagh
Hometown: McKinney, TX
Age: 18

Keep up with Hollie at:

Fun Facts about Hollie:
  1. I love old couples.
  2. I play soccer.
  3. I have a shoe obsession.



Colton Dixon
Hometown: Murfreesboro, TN
Age: 20

Keep up with Colton at:

Fun Facts about Colton:
  1. I love to skimboard at the beach.
  2. I was an extra in the “Hannah Montana”
      movie.
  3. I have a Bobblehead collection.



Heejun Han
Hometown: Flushing, NY
Age: 22

Keep up with Heejun at:

Fun Facts about Heejun:
1.    I can do an impression of “Smeagol” from
“The Lord of the Rings” movies.
2.    I can eat a whole cup of noodles in less
than 10 seconds.
3.    I can predict a specific incident by
dreaming about it a couple of days before.


Jermaine Jones
Hometown: Pine Hill, NJ
Age: 25

Keep up with Jermaine at:

Fun Facts about Jermaine:
  1.  I have a great sense of humor.
  2.  I like to shop.
  3.  I like to dance.



Skylar Laine
Hometown: Brandon, MS
Age: 18

Keep up with Skylar at:

Fun Facts about Skylar:
  1. I drive a big truck.
  2. My favorite college team is the Ole Miss
      Rebels.
  3. I have a small collection of knives.


Joshua Ledet
Hometown: Westlake, LA
Age: 19

Keep up with Joshua at:

Fun Facts about Joshua:
  1. I’m addicted to spicy foods.
  2. My favorite color is blue.
  3. I’m scared of any horror movie with
      zombies in it.



Shannon Magrane
Hometown: Tampa, FL
Age: 16

Keep up with Shannon at:

Fun Facts about Shannon:
1.    I sing all the time – in school hallways, in
the shower, everywhere.
  2. I can cross my eyes.
  3. I love to rollerblade.



Phillip Phillips
Hometown: Leesburg, GA
Age: 21

Keep up with Phillip at:

Fun Facts about Phillip:
  1. I am double-jointed in my thumbs.
  2. I love watching movies.
  3. I can do an impression of “Mr. Herbert” on
      FAMILY GUY.


Jeremy Rosado
Hometown: Valrico, FL
Age: 19

Keep up with Jeremy at:

Fun Facts about Jeremy:
  1. I love airplanes.
  2. I love Chinese food.
  3. I’m huggable.


Jessica Sanchez
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Age: 16

Keep up with Jessica at:

Fun Facts about Jessica:
  1.  I can rap.
  2. I love video games.
  3. I have more than 30 pairs of shoes.




Elise Testone
Hometown: Charleston, SC
Age: 28

Keep up with Elise at:

Fun Facts about Elise:
  1. I skateboard with my dog.
  2. I can move my ears.
  3. I can juggle.


Erika Van Pelt
Hometown: South Kingstown, RI
Age: 26

Keep up with Erika at:

Fun Facts about Erika:
  1. I love all things “Star Wars.”
  2. I secretly want to be a pirate.
  3. When I’m stressed, I like to go to the       
      arcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment