Friday, June 29, 2012

Dave Price to Good Day New York

This is primarily New York news, but it will be interesting to those who know Dave Price, the long time weathercaster and personality for the CBS Early Show.

Price, who spent many years predicting the weather at Channel 5 in New York (1999-2003), WNYW-TV, before heading to CBS (2003-2010), is returning to the Fox station to be the anchor of Good Day New York alongside Rosanna Scotto.  The change takes place on Monday.

Good Day New York has been co-anchored since 2008 by former Fox correspondent Greg Kelly.  He will now take over the 6 and 10 o'clock newscasts for Harry Martin and Ernie Anastos, respectively.  Anastos turns 69 in a week.

Anastos will remain as anchor of the 5 p.m. newscast with Dari Alexander and will also host his Positively Ernie specials.  As many know, Anastos was booted from WABC after 30 years, but was quickly picked up by Channel 5 in 2005.

11 comments:

  1. i love dave price!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dave will be terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooooooveeee Dave he is such a great anchor..keep it up DAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a few days watching Dave Price, I switched to Channel 11 News.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate Dave Price. Get him off the air. Bring back Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave Price is so fake.SO CONTRIVED!! He wont last long. I used to watch Good Day NY but now back to The Today Show. Bring back Greg Kelly, He doesn't fit in News @ 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! I cant stand Price. His acting belongs on TruTV!

      Delete
  7. I cant stand Dave Price! BAD NEWS.. Id like to know his ratings. FAKE and a bad acting job to boot. Do they think we are all simpletons?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dave Price. He is upbeat and has a nice personality. I loved him on CBS. I am glad he is back as an anchor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Liked Dave Price on channel 2 news and was so sad when he left. Then we didn't know where he was for some time, and then one morning we turned on Good Day New York and there he was. Now he is gone again, what happened. I like him better then Greg Kelly. Kelly should stay on the time slot at night.

    ReplyDelete