Forbes has released its Forbes' 2012 list of Highest Paid TV Actresses. The list covers May 2011 - May 2012.
2) Kim Kardashian, $18 million from E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians, its spin-offs and endorsement deals.
3) Eva Longoria, $15 million from Desperate Housewives, now ended.
4) Bethenny Frankel, $12 million from her Skinnygirl Cocktail line, a novel, "Skinnydipping" and the reality series, Bethenny Ever After.
5) Khloe Kardashian Odom, $11 million from Khloe & Lamar and a brief run as a radio show host in Dallas.
5) Tina Fey, $11 million, from 30 Rock on NBC, endorsements and more.
7) Mariska Hargitay, $10 million from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and other projects.
8) Zooey Deschanel, $9 million from New Girl on Fox and endorsement deals with Pantene, Apple and
9) Felicity Huffman, $9 million for Desperate Housewives, "Got Milk?" ads and being a spokesperson for Dole.
9) Ellen Pompeo, $9 million from Grey's Anatomy and more.