Friday, May 11, 2012

Hollie Cavanagh Off Idol; Three Left

Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez were named the Top Three AMERICAN IDOL finalists last night. Next week they travel back to their hometowns to see family, friends and fans. Hollie Cavanagh was voted off.

Following the hometown footage next week, the contestants will find out what songs the judges and Jimmy Iovine have chosen for them to perform. Each finalist will sing three songs: “Judges’ Choice”; “Jimmy’s Choice”; and “Their Choice.”

On next week's results show on Thursday, Lisa Marie Presley will perform “You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet,” from her new album “Storm & Grace,” and Season Eight runner-up Adam Lambert will perform his new song, “Never Close Our Eyes.”

The Top Three told FOX what they're looking forward to in their hometowns:

JOSHUA:  “Performing at the Burton Coliseum. I’m excited to see it filled with my friends and family!”

JESSICA: “I’m excited to see my friends and family and I want to visit Eastlake Middle School. I love my fans in San Diego so much. I want to give them all kisses!”

PHILLIP:  “There are so many things I am looking forward to – seeing my family, jamming out with the guys, chicken and cheese nachos and homemade chicken pot pie!”


The Top Three finalists are:

Joshua Ledet
Hometown: Westlake, LA
Age: 20

Keep up with Joshua at:


Phillip Phillips
Hometown: Leesburg, GA
Age: 21

Keep up with Phillip at:

Jessica Sanchez
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Age: 16

Keep up with Jessica at:

No comments:

Post a Comment