Friday, May 18, 2012

Idol Finalists Named: The Top Two

Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez are AMERICAN IDOL’s Top Two finalists. Joshua Ledet was eliminated.

“I’m just a normal guy who loves to play music,” said Phillips. “I just happened to get lucky and I'm so blessed by it. I'm so excited.”

“Being in the position I'm in now is more than I could have ever asked for,” added Sanchez. “I've been looking forward to auditioning for AMERICAN IDOL ever since the first season. And now, the first season that I’m eligible, I've made it to the Top Two! It's crazy what you can do when you put your mind and heart to it! I don't know what could be better than this.”

Next week the two final programs will be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre in L.A.

The finale on Thursday will feature performances by  Rihanna, Season 10 winner Scotty McCreery and other "surprise guests," as well as a Top 12 reunion before winner is revealed.

Fox also announced that audition cities and dates for AMERICAN IDOL Season 12 include Los Angeles, CA, on Thursday, June 7; Newark, NJ, on Saturday, June 23; and Chicago, IL, on Thursday, July 12. Additional cities, dates and details will be announced on www.americanidol.com.


Description: Description: Phillip_AI (2)           

Phillip Phillips                                         VS.   
Hometown: Leesburg, GA
Age: 21

Keep up with Phillip at:



Description: Description: Jessica_AI (4)

Jessica Sanchez
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Age: 16

Keep up with Jessica at:


No comments:

Post a Comment